AC8 Amplifier Controller
- The AC8 Amplifier Controller allows MIDI control of amplifiers that have DIN/XLR or other multi-conductor footswitch connectors.
- The AC8 can perform up to eight functions such as - channel switching, boost(s) on/off, effects loop on/off, reverb on/off... via MIDI.
- The AC8 and 9’ multi-conductor amp-specific cable(s) are sold separately.
- The AC8 is compatible with the following MIDI Footcontrollers - our FX1 & MFC5, the DMC Ground Control (old & Pro), the Custom Audio Electronics RS-10’s, the Rocktron All Access and the Skrydstrup SC-1.
- A single LED indicates the AC8 is powered and flashes whenever a valid MIDI message is received.
- Powered by a 9VDC Adapter (like those from Boss) with a 5.5mm/2.1mm barrel connector.
- Housed in a compact (4.80" x 3.75" x 1.40") and rugged .064” thick aluminum enclosure for years of reliable use and performance.
- Brushed finish with black anodize coating and laser-engraved printing.
Hi-res image(s): 0001