GRX4™ Guitar Router/Switcher
- The GRX4 Guitar Router/Switcher provides four (mono) audio loops.
- Relays with gold-plated contacts are utilized to route the audio signal with absolutely no tone coloration or degradation.
- The signal path is configured as a series chain of three audio loops and a fourth audio loop (with its own input and output jacks) that can also be used for mute switching or as an Isolated Control/Switching Function.
- Includes the same high quality Op-Amp based buffer circuit that is in our BS2 which is both low-noise and musical. Don’t let other’s try to deceive you, nothing is transparent !!!
- Buffering prevents the loss of (1) signal level (2) high end frequency response and (3) low end punch that is caused by cable capacitance and/or the poorly designed input stage/circuitry of some FX pedals.
- The buffer can be bypassed for a completely passive signal path.
- An infinite number of GRX4's can be used simultaneously and/or added to existing rigs with other switchers.
- Capable of switching both instrument level (pedals) and line level (rack - with the buffer bypassed) audio signals.
- Compatible with all MIDI footcontrollers and responds to MIDI Program Change messages or Control Change messages.
- Powered by a 9VDC Adapter (we recommend the Boss PSA-100/110/120/220/230 or 240 depending on your local AC supply voltage) with a 5.5mm/2.1mm barrel connector.
- Brushed finish with black anodize coating and laser-engraved printing.
- Housed in a compact (7.50" x 4.75" x 1.55") and rugged 0.064” thick aluminum enclosure for years of reliable use and performance.
Hi-res image(s): 0001