HS2 Head Switcher (Remote & Foot-Sw)
- The HS2 Head Switcher allows instant switching between two different tube amp heads and the same speaker cabinet.
- The head switcher is remote controlled by a single latching footswitch (included) using a 1⁄4” tip-ring-sleeve cable (for the dual-color LED to work on the footswitch) or a standard 1⁄4” tip-sleeve cable (for just the green color of the footswitch LED to work).
- The footswitch is housed in a .094” thick black anodized aluminum enclosure (4.40" x 2.40" x 1.30") and along with the dual-color LED it has a long-lasting, heavy-duty Carling (the real thing) stomp switch which has a positive tactile feel.
- Switching between the two amps is dead quiet and immediate - no loud clicks, pops or drop-outs.
- A proprietary circuit allows only one amp on at a time, protects the amplifier that is not selected and protects both amps and the HS2 relays when switching.
- Proper circuit design and isolation of the amplifiers ensures no Ground Loop Hum or Noise, signal/tone coloration or degradation.
- Powered by a 9VDC Adapter (like those from Boss) with a 5.5mm/2.1mm barrel connector.
- Housed in a compact (7.50" x 3.75" x 1.50") and rugged .064” thick aluminum enclosure for years of reliable use and performance.
- Brushed finish with black anodize coating and laser-engraved printing.