MFC5 MIDI Footcontroller
- The MFC5 MIDI Footcontroller is a compact, rugged, simple to use, fully programmable MIDI footcontroller.
- 82 presets are arranged into 27 banks of 3 presets, and 1 global preset which is common to all banks.
- Each preset can transmit 8 MIDI Control Changes on a single MIDI Channel and any 2 MIDI Program Changes on 2 MIDI Channels.
- Capable of controlling two or more (with MIDI mapping) rack effects and eight loops and/or control functions on most commercial switchers.
- All User Data is stored in Non-Volatile EEPROM memory.
- A large three-character seven-segment display allows for easy viewing of the bank number and editing data on any stage.
- Five long-lasting, heavy-duty Carling stomp switches (the real ones...) offer a positive tactile feel.
- Powered by a 9VAC Adapter with a 5.5mm/2.1mm barrel connector or through a 5-pin MIDI cable.
- Housed in a compact (7.50"W x 4.75"D x 1.25"FH x 2.00”RH) and rugged .094” thick aluminum enclosure for years of reliable use and performance.
- Brushed finish with black anodize coating and laser-engraved printing.
Hi-res image(s): 0001